Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||3 Hallmark Cottage Silver Street Braunton Devon EX33 2EN|
|Proposal||Listed building application for removal of existing plaster from interior walls of hallway & replacement with lime plaster, replacement of existing wooden front door with new hardwood door|
|Application Type||Listed Building consent|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mrs B. Coles|
|Applicant Name||Miss Rebecca Wadey|
|Agent Name||Miss Rebecca Wadey|
|Agent Address||Hallmark Cottage 3 Silver Street Braunton EX33 2EN|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Block Plan Proposed||04/06/2021||Block Plan||(387kb)||NDC002 -|
|Location Plan||04/06/2021||Location Plan||(472kb)||NDC001 -|
|Sections Proposed||04/06/2021||Front Door Sections||(47kb)||NDC003 -|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form No Personal Data||04/06/2021||(265kb)||-|
|Design and Access Statement||04/06/2021||(31895kb)||-|
|Wildlife Trigger Report||04/06/2021||(282kb)||-|
|Consultation Response||20/07/2021||Braunton Parish Council||(71kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Owner/Occupier||4 Primrose Cottage Silver Street Braunton Devon EX33 2EN||06/07/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Braunton Parish Council||Braunton Parish Council||06/07/2021||27/07/2021||20/07/2021|
|Councillor D Spear||Councillor D Spear||06/07/2021||03/08/2021|
|Councillor L Spear||Councillor L Spear||06/07/2021||03/08/2021|
|Heritage & Conservation Officer||Heritage & Conservation Officer||06/07/2021||27/07/2021||20/07/2021|
|Within:, SSSI 500M Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|Listed Building: 2655 EH Ref 1309876 Nos. 3 and 4 (3), Silver Street Braunton|
|Conservation Area: 9 Braunton Adopted 31/05/2011;|
|Landscape Character is: 7 Main Cities and Towns|
|Listed Building Curtilage (within)|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Structure or works exceeding 15.2m|
|Within:Braunton Burrows, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|Listed Building Adjacent: 2655 EH Ref 1309876 Nos. 3 and 4 (3), Silver Street Braunton|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:email@example.com|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:ALL PLANNING APPLICATIONS - EXCEPT HOUSEHOLDER APPLICATIONS.,Infrastucture:,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:,Waste:,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Braunton Development Boundary ST07|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Within Braunton Burrows Zone of Influence|
|No associated appeals|