Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Stoodleigh Barton Road from Stoodleigh Cross to North Stoodleigh West Buckland Barnstaple Devon EX32 7PN|
|Proposal||Extension of roof to cattle shed to provide a covered yard area|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr R. Bagley|
|Parish||EAST & WEST BUCKLAND|
|Applicant Name||J H Balment and Son|
|Agent Name||Judith Hayes|
|Agent Address||Headgate Twitchen South Molton EX36 3LR|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Decision Notice||26/07/2021||Decision Notice||(52kb)||-|
|Delegated Report||26/07/2021||A OfficerRecommendation Rpt||(51kb)||-|
|Block Plan Proposed||25/05/2021||Block Plan||(2623kb)||SBB-3-04 -|
|Elevations Proposed||25/05/2021||Elevations||(60kb)||SBB-3-02 -|
|Floor Plans Proposed||25/05/2021||Floor Plan||(21kb)||SBB-3-02 -|
|Location Plan||25/05/2021||Location And Elevations||(2514kb)||SBB-3-01 -|
|Location Plan||27/05/2021||Location Plan||(440kb)||Plan A -|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form No Personal Data||25/05/2021||Applicationformredacted||(300kb)||-|
|Design and Access Statement||27/05/2021||(1516kb)||-|
|Wildlife Trigger Report||27/05/2021||(1028kb)||-|
|Consultation Response||13/07/2021||East & West Buckland PC||(72kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|No associated neighbours|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor L Bulled||Councillor L Bulled||21/06/2021||19/07/2021|
|East & West Buckland Parish Council||East & West Buckland Parish Council||21/06/2021||12/07/2021||13/07/2021|
|Heritage & Conservation Officer||Heritage & Conservation Officer||21/06/2021||12/07/2021||01/07/2021|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|Within:Exmoor Heaths, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Any Development|
|Listed Building Curtilage (Adjacent to)|
|Listed Building Curtilage (within)|
|Landscape Character is: 5C Downland|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:email@example.com|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 90 metres in height.|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|No associated appeals|