Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Landscott Dennington Hill Swimbridge Barnstaple Devon EX32 0PX|
|Proposal||Extension and alterations to dwelling|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr A. Spiers|
|Applicant Name||Mr Lock|
|Agent Name||Alan Kingdon|
|Agent Address||Rockholm Northfield Lane Barnstaple EX31 1QD|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Decision Notice||20/07/2021||Decision Notice||(50kb)||-|
|Delegated Report||20/07/2021||A OfficerRecommendation Rpt||(45kb)||-|
|Elevations and Floor Existing||24/05/2021||Elevation, Floor, Site Plan Existing||(74kb)||21/0102/01 -|
|Elevations and Floor Proposed||24/05/2021||Elevation, Floor, Site Plan Proposed||(284kb)||21/0102/02 - B|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form No Personal Data||24/05/2021||Applicationformredacted||(255kb)||-|
|Planning Statement||24/05/2021||Planning Statement||(23kb)||-|
|Wildlife Report||24/05/2021||Wildlife Statement||(12kb)||-|
|Wildlife Trigger Report||24/05/2021||Wildlife And Geology Trigger List||(38kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Owner/Occupier||Greenbanks Dennington Hill Swimbridge Barnstaple Devon EX32 0PX||18/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||The Old Chapel Dennington Hill Swimbridge Barnstaple Devon EX32 0PX||18/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Willows Dennington Hill Swimbridge Barnstaple Devon EX32 0PX||18/06/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor D Luggar||Councillor D Luggar||18/06/2021||16/07/2021|
|Councillor G Lane||Councillor G Lane||18/06/2021||16/07/2021|
|Swimbridge Parish Council||Swimbridge Parish Council||18/06/2021||09/07/2021|
|Landscape Character is: 1D Estate Wooded Ridges & Hilltops|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Struture or works exceeding 45.7m|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 45 metres in height.|
|No associated appeals|