Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||12 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX|
|Proposal||Listed Building application for change of use from dwelling to 2 Flats & House in Multiple Occupancy|
|Application Type||Listed Building consent|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mrs B. Coles|
|Ward||BARNSTAPLE WITH WESTACOTT|
|Applicant Name||Mr K Moroney|
|Agent Name||Mr John Woodward|
|Agent Address||6 Tuly Street BARNSTAPLE EX31 1DH|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Decision Notice||29/07/2021||Decision Notice||(44kb)||-|
|Delegated Report||29/07/2021||A OfficerRecommendation Rpt||(36kb)||-|
|Floor Plans Proposed||17/06/2021||Floor Plans||(85kb)||M318 20 301 a -|
|Location Plan||30/04/2021||Location Plan||(79kb)||M318 20 201a -|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form No Personal Data||30/04/2021||Applicationformredacted||(316kb)||-|
|Design and Access Statement||30/04/2021||Designandaccessstatement Included In Heritagestatement||(6kb)||-|
|Heritage Statement||30/04/2021||Heritage Statement||(467kb)||-|
|Wildlife Trigger Report||17/06/2021||WTL||(43kb)||-|
|Consultation Response||28/06/2021||Councillor N Topham||(74kb)||-|
|Consultation Response||01/07/2021||Heritage & Conservation||(73kb)||-|
|Consultation Response||09/07/2021||Barnstaple TC||(76kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Barnstaple Town Council||BARUM HOUSE THE SQUARE BARNSTAPLE DEVON EX32 8LS||09/07/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||11 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||13 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Flat 1 12 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Flat 11 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Flat 2 12 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Flat 3 12 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Flat 4 12 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Flat 5 12 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Flat 6 12 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Flat 7 12 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Flat 8 12 Ashleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 8JX||17/06/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor J Hunt||Councillor J Hunt||17/06/2021||15/07/2021|
|Councillor J Phillips||Councillor J Phillips||17/06/2021||15/07/2021|
|Councillor N Topham||Councillor N Topham||17/06/2021||15/07/2021||28/06/2021|
|Heritage & Conservation Officer||Heritage & Conservation Officer||17/06/2021||08/07/2021||01/07/2021|
|No associated appeals|