Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|04/05/2021||09/06/2021||Prior Approval Not Required||15/06/2021||N/A||N/A|
|Location Address||5 Barton Road West Down Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8NN|
|Proposal||Notification for prior approval for larger home extension to the side and rear of dwelling which extends 3.5m out beyond the rear wall 4m to the ridge and 3m to the eaves|
|Status||Prior Approval Not Required|
|Application Type||Larger home extension|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr A. Spiers|
|Applicant Name||Mark Kentell|
|Agent Name||Mark Kentell|
|Agent Address||5 Barton Road West Down Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8NN|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Delegated Report||15/06/2021||A OfficerRecommendation Rpt||(36kb)||-|
|Floor Plans Proposed||04/05/2021||Floor Plan||(235kb)||NDC002 -|
|Site Plan Proposed||04/05/2021||Site Plan||(340kb)||NDC001 -|
|Documents and Reports|
|Correspondence - Applicant||04/05/2021||Prior Approval Cover Letter||(6kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Owner/Occupier||4 Barton Road West Down Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8NN||12/05/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||6 Barton Road West Down Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8NN||12/05/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor M Wilkinson||Councillor M Wilkinson||12/05/2021||09/06/2021|
|Within:Braunton Burrows, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|Landscape Character is: 5C Downland|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Any Development|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Within:Exmoor Heaths, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:Solar schemes with footprint > 0.5ha, all wind turbines.,Minerals/Oil/Gas:Oil & gas exploration/extraction., Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: West Down Development Boundary ST07|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Within Braunton Burrows Zone of Influence|
|No associated appeals|