Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||29 East Street Braunton Devon EX33 2EA|
|Proposal||Listed building application for replacement of cement render with lime externally, insertion of a new internal steel structure supporting the roof, and removal and replacement of ceiling in bedroom.|
|Application Type||Listed Building consent|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr A. Spiers|
|Applicant Name||Mr Christopher Brand|
|Agent Name||Barry Honeysett|
|Agent Address||Bathurst House Smyther Street Exeter Devon EX1 1BN|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Owner/Occupier||27 East Street Braunton Devon EX33 2EA||15/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||31 East Street Braunton Devon EX33 2EA||15/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Adams And West Motors East Street Braunton Devon EX33 2EA||15/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Anchorage East Street Braunton Devon EX33 2EA||15/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||The Nook Chaloners Road Braunton Devon EX33 2ES||15/06/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Braunton Parish Council||Braunton Parish Council||15/06/2021||06/07/2021||07/07/2021|
|Councillor D Spear||Councillor D Spear||15/06/2021||13/07/2021|
|Councillor L Spear||Councillor L Spear||15/06/2021||13/07/2021|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||15/06/2021||06/07/2021||23/06/2021|
|Heritage & Conservation Officer||Heritage & Conservation Officer||15/06/2021||06/07/2021||30/06/2021|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||15/06/2021||06/07/2021||16/06/2021|
|Class III Road|
|Within Braunton Burrows Zone of Influence|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Listed Building Curtilage (Adjacent to)|
|Listed Building Adjacent: 2659 EH Ref 1325581 Myrtle Farm Cottage, East Street (west side) Braunton|
|Conservation Area: 9 Braunton Adopted 31/05/2011;|
|Landscape Character is: 7 Main Cities and Towns|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|Within:, SSSI 500M Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|Within:Braunton Burrows, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Structure or works exceeding 15.2m|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Listed Building Curtilage (within)|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|Adjacent to Conservation Area: 9 Braunton Adopted 31/05/2011;|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:email@example.com|
|Listed Building: 2659 EH Ref 1325581 Myrtle Farm Cottage, East Street (west side) Braunton|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Braunton Development Boundary ST07|
|Within Surface Water 1 in 1000|
|No associated appeals|