Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||3 Albert Villas Filleigh Barnstaple Devon EX32 0RZ|
|Proposal||Conversion of storage area to be used as an annexe|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Miss S. May|
|Applicant Name||MR Geoff Dodd|
|Agent Name||Mr Andrew Thomas|
|Agent Address||27 Old Bideford Road Sticklepath EX31 2DE|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Mr R H Watts||LITTLE HEDDON NURSERY FILLEIGH BARNSTAPLE DEVON EX32 0RZ||16/06/2021|
|Mrs J H Shaw||1 Heddon Cottages Filleigh Barnstaple Devon EX32 0RY||28/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||2 Albert Villas Filleigh Barnstaple Devon EX32 0RZ||07/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||4 Albert Villas Filleigh Barnstaple Devon EX32 0RZ||07/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Albert Villas Filleigh Barnstaple Devon EX32 0RZ||07/06/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor R Jenkins||Councillor R Jenkins||07/06/2021||05/07/2021|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||07/06/2021||28/06/2021||17/06/2021|
|Filleigh Parish Council||Filleigh Parish Council||07/06/2021||28/06/2021||23/06/2021|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||07/06/2021||28/06/2021|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|County Highway Development Officer:Matt Collins email:email@example.com|
|Landscape Character is: 1D Estate Wooded Ridges & Hilltops|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 90 metres in height.|
|Within:, SSSI 500M Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|Class III Road|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:ALL PLANNING APPLICATIONS - EXCEPT HOUSEHOLDER APPLICATIONS.,Infrastucture:,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:,Waste:,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|No associated appeals|