Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||1 Deason Cottages Chittlehamholt Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PG|
|Proposal||Erection of a stable building with two stables, a hay barn and tack room/feed store|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Miss S. May|
|Parish||SATTERLEIGH & WARKLEIGH|
|Applicant Name||Mrs Nancy Orchard|
|Agent Name||Mrs Nancy Orchard|
|Agent Address||26 Halliwell Road Portishead Bristol BS20 8JP|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Letters of Representation|
|Letters of Representation||14/06/2021||Whybrow, Alistair||(329kb)||-|
|Decision Notice||12/07/2021||Decision Notice 73300||(133kb)||-|
|Delegated Report||12/07/2021||Officer Report 73300(1)||(146kb)||-|
|Floor Plans Proposed||16/06/2021||Site Plan and Floor Proposed||(351kb)||2129 P02 - B|
|Location Plan||17/05/2021||Site Location Plan||(98kb)||2129 P01 - B|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form No Personal Data||19/04/2021||(301kb)||-|
|Ecological Report||17/05/2021||Ecology Statement||(921kb)||-|
|Wildlife Trigger Report||17/05/2021||Wildlife Trigger List||(53kb)||-|
|Consultation Response||21/06/2021||Environmental Health||(31kb)||-|
|Consultation Response||01/07/2021||Parish Council||(12kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Alistair Whybrow||8 Orbec Ave Kingsteignton Newton Abbot TQ12 3ED||13/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||2 Deason Cottages Chittlehamholt Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PG||10/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||3 Deason Cottages Chittlehamholt Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PG||10/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||4 Deason Cottages Deason Cottage Chittlehamholt Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PG||10/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Deason Cottages Chittlehamholt Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PG||10/06/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Former School Building Deason Cottage Chittlehamholt Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PG||10/06/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor R Jenkins||Councillor R Jenkins||10/06/2021||08/07/2021|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||10/06/2021||01/07/2021||21/06/2021|
|Satterleigh & Warkleigh Parish Council||Satterleigh & Warkleigh Parish Council||10/06/2021||01/07/2021||01/07/2021|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||10/06/2021||01/07/2021||10/06/2021|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|County Highway Development Officer:Matt Collins email:email@example.com|
|Landscape Character is: 5D Estate Wooded Farmland|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 45 metres in height.|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Class III Road|
|No associated appeals|