Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Rosebud Ranch Kings Nympton Umberleigh Devon EX37 9TP|
|Proposal||Continued siting of temporary rural workers dwelling (planning approval 64108)|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mrs D. Butler|
|Applicant Name||Rosebud Ranch|
|Agent Name||Mr Samuel Croft|
|Agent Address||30 The Causeway Chippenham SN15 3DB|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Block Plan Proposed||21/04/2021||Block Plan||(300kb)||002 -|
|Elevations and Floor Existing||21/04/2021||Elevation Floor||(211kb)||004 -|
|Location Plan||29/03/2021||Location Plan||(279kb)||001 -|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form No Personal Data||29/03/2021||(300kb)||-|
|Foul Drainage Assessment||21/04/2021||(414kb)||-|
|Planning Statement||29/03/2021||Including Design and Access Statement||(479kb)||-|
|Wildlife Trigger Report||29/03/2021||(523kb)||-|
|Consultation Response||25/05/2021||Parish Council||(8kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|MISS ELIISA MORGAN||STONE HILL GEORGE NYMPTON DEVON EX37 9TR||11/05/2021|
|MR & MRS C CORDAS-COUSINS||MAGNOLIA COTTAGE KINGS NYMPTON UMBERLEIGH DEVON EX37 9TN||11/05/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Building Control Manager||Building Control Manager||11/05/2021||01/06/2021|
|Councillor R Jenkins||Councillor R Jenkins||11/05/2021||08/06/2021|
|King Nympton parish Clerk||King Nympton parish Clerk||11/05/2021||01/06/2021||25/05/2021|
|Planning Policy Unit||Planning Policy Unit||11/05/2021||01/06/2021||11/06/2021|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||11/05/2021||01/06/2021|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|County Highway Development Officer:Matt Collins email:email@example.com|
|Landscape Character is: 5A Inland Elevated Undulating Land|
|Non Mains Drainage Site: 64108|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 15 metres in height.|
|Within Surface Water 1 in 30|
|Within Surface Water 1 in 100|
|Within Surface Water 1 in 1000|
|Adopted County Wild Life Site: Huxford Woods Policy Ref: ST14|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Class III Road|
|No associated appeals|