Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Brackenridge Sandy Lane Woolacombe Devon EX34 7EX|
|Proposal||Erection of 1 dwelling|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr R. Pedlar|
|Applicant Name||Dr Cowpland|
|Agent Name||Mr Sam Dewar|
|Agent Address||74 Church End Cawood Selby YO83SN|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|No associated neighbours|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor M Wilkinson||Councillor M Wilkinson||26/03/2021||23/04/2021|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||26/03/2021||16/04/2021||06/04/2021|
|Mortehoe Parish Council||Mortehoe Parish Council||26/03/2021||16/04/2021|
|North Devon AONB Service||North Devon AONB Service||26/03/2021||16/04/2021|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||26/03/2021||16/04/2021||26/03/2021|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:email@example.com|
|Landscape Character is: 5C Downland|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Any Development|
|Within:Braunton Burrows, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:Solar schemes with footprint > 0.5ha, all wind turbines.,Minerals/Oil/Gas:Oil & gas exploration/extraction., Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >20MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:Any composting proposal with more than 75000 tonnes maximum annual operational throughput. Incl: open windrow composting, in-vessel composting, anaerobic digestion, other waste management.,Water Supply|
|Within Adopted AONB (ST09 & ST14)|
|Within Adopted Coast and Estuary Zone|
|Within 100m of Adopted Heritage Coast|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|No associated appeals|