Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Land at Bratton Fleming Devon|
|Proposal||Prior Notification for the erection of an agricultural building to store equipment for market garden & x2 stalls for draught horses|
|Application Type||Agricultural Prior Notification|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr A. Spiers|
|Applicant Name||Little Valley Veg|
|Agent Name||Little Valley Veg|
|Agent Address||Tinkers Bubble Stoke sub Hamdon TA14 6TF|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Letters of Representation|
|Letters of Representation||22/03/2021||Thompson Claire||(77kb)||-|
|Decision Notice||23/03/2021||Decision Notice||(48kb)||-|
|Delegated Report||23/03/2021||A OfficerRecommendation Rpt||(43kb)||-|
|Block Plan Proposed||03/03/2021||Block plan||(1017kb)||NDC002 -|
|Elevations Proposed||03/03/2021||Elevations East-West||(849kb)||NDC005 -|
|Elevations Proposed||03/03/2021||Elevations North-South||(868kb)||NDC004 -|
|Floor Plans Proposed||03/03/2021||Floor Plan||(819kb)||NDC003 -|
|Location Plan||03/03/2021||Locationplan||(2969kb)||NDC001 -|
|Documents and Reports|
|Design and Access Statement||03/03/2021||March 2021 v1.2||(673kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|claire thompson||TOWN FARM BRATTON FLEMING BARNSTAPLE DEVON EX31 4RT||22/03/2021|
|No associated consultees|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Land is potentially contaminated, site was used for:Sewage, Is ranked:MEDIUM, Year:1980|
|Landscape Character is: 3H Secluded Valleys|
|Landscape Character is: 5C Downland|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:email@example.com|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Any Development|
|Within:Exmoor Heaths, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|Within:Exmoor and Quantock Oakwoods, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in NorthDevon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:Solar schemes with footprint > 0.5ha, all wind turbines.,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|No associated appeals|