Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||5 Andrew Road Sticklepath Barnstaple Devon EX31 3AE|
|Proposal||Extensions to dwelling|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr R. Bagley|
|Applicant Name||Lee Smale|
|Agent Name||Lee Smale|
|Agent Address||5 Andrew Road Sticklepath EX31 3AE|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Owner/Occupier||12 Anne Crescent Sticklepath Barnstaple Devon EX31 3AF||07/04/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||14 Anne Crescent Sticklepath Barnstaple Devon EX31 3AF||07/04/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||16 Anne Crescent Sticklepath Barnstaple Devon EX31 3AF||07/04/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||2 Andrew Road Sticklepath Barnstaple Devon EX31 3AE||07/04/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||3 Andrew Road Sticklepath Barnstaple Devon EX31 3AE||07/04/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||57 Philip Avenue Sticklepath Barnstaple Devon EX31 3AG||07/04/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||7 Andrew Road Sticklepath Barnstaple Devon EX31 3AE||07/04/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||Annexe 2 Andrew Road Sticklepath Barnstaple Devon EX31 3AE||07/04/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor D Knight||Councillor D Knight||07/04/2021||05/05/2021|
|Councillor G Lofthouse||Councillor G Lofthouse||07/04/2021||05/05/2021|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||07/04/2021||28/04/2021||07/04/2021|
|Tawstock Parish Council||Tawstock Parish Council||07/04/2021||28/04/2021||05/05/2021|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Within Braunton Burrows Zone of Influence|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Struture or works exceeding 45.7m|
|Critical Drainage Area|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Barnstaple South Development Boundary ST06|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 45 metres in height.|
|Within:Braunton Burrows, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|No associated appeals|