Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||8 Archipark Swimbridge Barnstaple Devon EX32 0QS|
|Proposal||Extension to dwelling|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr O. Mathers|
|Applicant Name||Mr Graham Wild|
|Agent Name||Mr Karl Stimpson|
|Agent Address||Grenville house 9 Boutport Street Barnstaple EX31 1TZ|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Owner/Occupier||7 Archipark Swimbridge Barnstaple Devon EX32 0QS||15/02/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||9 Archipark Swimbridge Barnstaple Devon EX32 0QS||15/02/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|DCC - Development Management Highways||DCC - Development Management Highways|
|Environment Agency||Environment Agency|
|South West Water||South West Water|
|Councillor D Luggar||Councillor D Luggar||15/02/2021||15/03/2021|
|Councillor G Lane||Councillor G Lane||15/02/2021||15/03/2021|
|Swimbridge Parish Council||Swimbridge Parish Council||15/02/2021||08/03/2021|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Swimbridge Development Boundary ST07|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:Solar schemes with footprint > 0.5ha, all wind turbines.,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Struture or works exceeding 45.7m|
|County Highway Development Officer:Matt Collins email:email@example.com|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 45 metres in height.|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|Landscape Character is: 1D Estate Wooded Ridges & Hilltops|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Structure or works exceeding 91.4m|
|No associated appeals|