Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Rear of Campsite Lily Campsite Goodleigh Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 7NQ|
|Proposal||Erection of two holiday lodges suitable for disabled occupancy|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mrs D. Butler|
|Applicant Name||Mr & Mrs R & T Scattergood|
|Agent Name||Mr Keith Luckhurst|
|Agent Address||Red Gables High Wall Old Sticklepath Hill Barnstaple EX31 2DP|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Felix Milton||TRIMSTONE MANOR HOTEL WEST DOWN ILFRACOMBE DEVON EX34 8NR||08/03/2021|
|Glenn Field||LILLY BARN GREAT LILLY FARM GOODLEIGH BARNSTAPLE DEVON EX32 7NQ||10/02/2021|
|Graham Parkhouse||by email||24/02/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Building Control Manager||Building Control Manager||09/02/2021||02/03/2021||11/02/2021|
|Councillor M Prowse||Councillor M Prowse||09/02/2021||09/03/2021|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||09/02/2021||02/03/2021||18/02/2021|
|Goodleigh Parish Council||Goodleigh Parish Council||09/02/2021||02/03/2021||05/04/2021|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||09/02/2021||02/03/2021||11/02/2021|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Critical Drainage Area|
|Landscape Character is: 3H Secluded Valleys|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 45 metres in height.|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Struture or works exceeding 45.7m|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Pipelines, pylons and overhead cables. Any transport proposal including road, rail and by water (excluding routine maintenance). Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:Solar schemes with footprint > 0.5ha, all wind turbines.,Minerals/Oil/Gas:Planning applications for quarries, including: new proposals, Review of Minerals Permissions (ROMP), extensions, variations to conditions etc. Oil & gas exploration/extraction., Rural Non Residential:Large non residential developments outside existing settlements/urban areas where footprint exceeds 1ha.,Residential:,Rural Residential:Any residential development of 50 or more houses outside existing settlements/urban areas.,Air Pollution:,Combustion:,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|No associated appeals|