Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||10 Hillside Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9QS|
|Proposal||Erection of a domestic garage and workshop|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr S. Emery|
|Applicant Name||Mr Andy Snellgrove|
|Agent Name||Mr Lewis Smith|
|Agent Address||17 Crofts lea Park Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9PN|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Mrs Pat Banks||1 WATERMOUTH ROAD ILFRACOMBE DEVON EX34 9QX||14/01/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||1 Watermouth Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9QX||07/01/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||2 Hillsborough Park Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9QR||07/01/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||3 Hillsborough Park Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9QR||07/01/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||4 Hillsborough Park Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9QR||07/01/2021|
|Owner/Occupier||9 Hillside Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9QS||07/01/2021|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor D Turton||Councillor D Turton||07/01/2021||04/02/2021|
|Councillor J Campbell||Councillor J Campbell||07/01/2021||04/02/2021|
|Councillor P Crabb||Councillor P Crabb||07/01/2021||04/02/2021|
|DCC - Development Management Highways||DCC - Development Management Highways||07/01/2021||28/01/2021||01/02/2021|
|Ilfracombe Town Council||Ilfracombe Town Council||07/01/2021||28/01/2021||19/01/2021|
|North Devon AONB Service||North Devon AONB Service||07/01/2021||28/01/2021|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||07/01/2021||28/01/2021||07/01/2021|
|Within:Exmoor Heaths, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|Advert Control Area Ilfracombe|
|Landscape Character is: 7 Main Cities and Towns|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Structure or works exceeding 91.4m|
|Critical Drainage Area|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon (Exmoor NP),consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:Oil & gas exploration/extraction., Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within Adopted AONB (ST09 & ST14)|
|Within Adopted Coast and Estuary Zone|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Ilfracombe Development Boundary ST06|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Class I Road|
|No associated appeals|