Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Crossways Bratton Fleming Barnstaple Devon EX32 7JJ|
|Proposal||Widening of the existing access track with a separation of the agricultural access and a solar farm operator access, and internal access track|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr O. Mathers|
|Applicant Name||Lightsource bp|
|Agent Name||Lightsource bp|
|Agent Address||7th Floor 33 Holborn London EC1N2HT|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Bernard Peacock||CROSSMEAD HOUSE CROSSMEAD LYNTON DEVON EX35 6DG||03/09/2020|
|Madelaine Delves||Southacott Farm Bratton Fleming Barnstaple Devon EX31 4TL||09/09/2020|
|Mr John St Clair||Southacott Farm Bratton Fleming Barnstaple Devon EX31 4TL||09/09/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Environment Agency||Environment Agency|
|South West Water||South West Water|
|Bratton Fleming Parish Council||Bratton Fleming Parish Council||20/08/2020||10/09/2020||01/10/2020|
|Councillor M Prowse||Councillor M Prowse||20/08/2020||17/09/2020|
|DCC - Development Management Highways||DCC - Development Management Highways||20/08/2020||10/09/2020||20/08/2020|
|DCC - Development Management Highways||DCC - Development Management Highways||13/10/2020||27/10/2020||27/11/2020|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Landscape Character is: 2D Moorland Edge Slopes|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Within:Exmoor Heaths, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|Within:Exmoor and Quantock Oakwoods, SAC 10KM Buffer if agricultural development consider need for AQIA|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in North Devon (Exmoor NP),consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|Within:, SSSI 5KM Buffer in NorthDevon,consider need for AQIA if proposal is for anaerobic digester without combustion plant|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|No associated appeals|