Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Barn Adjacent Holtgate Chittlehamholt Devon|
|Proposal||Change of use of land to create additional curtilage, installation of treatment plant and one flue|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Application Received Date||11/08/2020|
|Application Valid Date||17/08/2020|
|Consultation Start Date||17/08/2020|
|Site Visited / Site Notice Date|
|Committee Date (if applicable)||11/11/2020|
|Committee Agenda||Planning Committee Information|
|Expected Decision Level||Committee|
|Case Officer||Mr O. Mathers|
|Parish||SATTERLEIGH & WARKLEIGH|
|Applicant Name||Mr Lane|
|Agent Name||Mr Nigel Polkinghorne|
|Agent Address||3 Lovacott Grove Lovacott EX31 3SY|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Decision Notice||12/11/2020||Decision Notice||(64kb)||-|
|Delegated Report||12/11/2020||A OfficerRecommendation Rpt||(86kb)||-|
|Block Plan Proposed||11/08/2020||Site Plan||(208kb)||602 20 - B|
|Elevations and Floor Existing||11/08/2020||Approval Elevations Floors Proposed||(411kb)||602 30 - A|
|Elevations and Floor Proposed||11/08/2020||Elevations Floors Proposed||(413kb)||602 30 - B|
|Location Plan||11/08/2020||Location Plan||(187kb)||602 01 - A|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form No Personal Data||11/08/2020||Applicationformredacted||(301kb)||-|
|Foul Drainage Assessment||11/08/2020||FDA||(573kb)||-|
|Wildlife Trigger Report||17/08/2020||Wildlife Trigger||(367kb)||-|
|Planning Committee Report||30/10/2020||Officer Report||(2450kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|THE OWNER/OCCUPIER||MISTY MEADOW CHITTLEHAMHOLT DEVONF EX37 9PD||17/08/2020|
|THE OWNER/OCCUPIER||HOLTGATE CHITTLEHAMHOLT UMBERLEIGH DEVON EX37 9PD||17/08/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|DCC - Development Management Highways||DCC - Development Management Highways|
|Environment Agency||Environment Agency|
|South West Water||South West Water|
|Councillor R Jenkins||Councillor R Jenkins||17/08/2020||14/09/2020|
|Heritage & Conservation Officer||Heritage & Conservation Officer||17/08/2020||07/09/2020||27/08/2020|
|Satterleigh & Warkleigh Parish Council||Satterleigh & Warkleigh Parish Council||17/08/2020||07/09/2020|
|Satterleigh & Warkleigh Parish Council||Satterleigh & Warkleigh Parish Council||03/11/2020|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 45 metres in height.|
|County Highway Development Officer:Matt Collins email:email@example.com|
|Landscape Character is: 5D Estate Wooded Farmland|
|Listed Building Curtilage (Adjacent to)|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Class III Road|
|No associated appeals|