Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Former South Molton Junior Primary School North Street South Molton Devon EX36 3GN|
|Proposal||Approval of details in respect of discharge of conditions 3 (Ground contamination), 5 (CEMP), 7 (Asbestos), 18 (Historic Record) attached to Planning Permission 65101 Demolition of outbuilding and conversion of main building to form x 9 dwellings|
|Application Type||Discharge of Conditions|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Miss S. May|
|Applicant Name||Triskelion (Devon) Ltd|
|Agent Name||Woodward Smith Chartered Architects|
|Agent Address||6 TULY STREET BARNSTAPLE DEVON EX31 1DH|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|No associated neighbours|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Heritage & Conservation Officer||Heritage & Conservation Officer||22/09/2020|
|Environment Agency||Environment Agency||20/07/2020||10/08/2020|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||20/07/2020||10/08/2020||30/07/2020|
|Heritage & Conservation Officer||Heritage & Conservation Officer||20/07/2020||10/08/2020||26/08/2020|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||13/08/2020||27/08/2020||24/08/2020|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Conservation Area: 30 South Molton PyQt4.QtCore.QDateTime(2008, 12, 9, 0, 0);|
|Landscape Character is: 3A Upper Farmed & Wooded Valley Slopes|
|Is a Locally Important Building|
|Adjacent to Conservation Area: 30 South Molton;|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 90 metres in height.|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|County Highway Development Officer:Matt Collins email:email@example.com|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within Surface Water 1 in 1000|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: South Molton Development Boundary ST06|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|No associated appeals|