Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|16/07/2020||Prior Approval Not Required||04/08/2020||N/A||N/A|
|Location Address||Agricultural Building Hiscott Devon|
|Proposal||Prior notification for erection of steel framed apex building for secure machinery storage|
|Status||Prior Approval Not Required|
|Application Type||Agricultural Prior Notification|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr O. Mathers|
|Parish||HORWOOD LOVACOTT NEWTON TRACEY, TAWSTOCK|
|Applicant Name||Nick Hillman|
|Agent Name||Nick Hillman|
|Agent Address||Higher Copplestone Newton Tracey Barnstaple Devon EX31 3PL|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Decision Notice||04/08/2020||Decision Notice||(49kb)||-|
|Delegated Report||04/08/2020||A OfficerRecommendation Rpt||(39kb)||-|
|Block Plan Proposed||17/07/2020||Block Plan||(351kb)||NDC002 -|
|Location Plan||17/07/2020||Location plan||(435kb)||NDC003 -|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form||14/07/2020||Application Form||(1581kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|No associated neighbours|
|No associated consultees|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 15 metres in height.|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:email@example.com|
|Landscape Character is: 3A Upper Farmed & Wooded Valley Slopes|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Struture or works exceeding 45.7m|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:Solar schemes with footprint > 0.5ha, all wind turbines.,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|No associated appeals|