Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||10 Newlands Landkey Barnstaple Devon EX32 0NJ|
|Proposal||Erection of garden room|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr R. Bagley|
|Applicant Name||Mr Nigel Brown|
|Agent Name||Mr P J Hinton|
|Agent Address||East Glen Orchard Hill Bideford EX39 2RA|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Mr & Mrs New||10 Meadow Close Landkey Barnstaple Devon EX32 0NB||21/07/2020||31/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||11 Newland Landkey Barnstaple Devon EX32 0NJ||21/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||3 Valley View Landkey Barnstaple Devon EX32 0LW||21/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||4 Valley View Landkey Barnstaple Devon EX32 0LW||21/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||5 Longacre Valley View Landkey Barnstaple Devon EX32 0LW||21/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||9 Meadow Close Landkey Barnstaple Devon EX32 0NB||21/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||9 Newland Landkey Barnstaple Devon EX32 0NJ||21/07/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor D Luggar||Councillor D Luggar||21/07/2020||18/08/2020|
|Councillor G Lane||Councillor G Lane||21/07/2020||18/08/2020|
|Heritage & Conservation Officer||Heritage & Conservation Officer||21/07/2020||11/08/2020||13/08/2020|
|Landkey Parish Council||Landkey Parish Council||21/07/2020||11/08/2020||12/08/2020|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|Adjacent to Conservation Area: 36 Landkey and Swimbridge Newland PyQt4.QtCore.QDateTime(2012, 9, 1, 0, 0);|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 45 metres in height.|
|County Highway Development Officer:Matt Collins email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Landscape Character is: 1D Estate Wooded Ridges & Hilltops|
|Conservation Area: 36 Landkey and Swimbridge Newland PyQt4.QtCore.QDateTime(2012, 9, 1, 0, 0);|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Structure or works exceeding 91.4m|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:Solar schemes with footprint > 0.5ha, all wind turbines.,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Landkey Development Boundary ST07|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Class III Road|
|No associated appeals|