Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Abandoned Cottage Prixford Barnstaple Devon EX31 4DX|
|Proposal||Removal of condition 4 (holiday condition) attached to planning permission 34330 (Conversion of 1 no. Barn & restoration of 1 no. Abandoned cottage to form 2 no. Units of all year round holiday accommodation)|
|Application Type||Removal of condition|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mrs J. Meakins|
|Applicant Name||Mr Peter Venables|
|Agent Name||Mr Oliver Keates|
|Agent Address||35 East Ridge View Bideford Devon EX39 4RS|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Decision Notice||21/07/2020||Decision Notice||(47kb)||-|
|Delegated Report||21/07/2020||A OfficerRecommendation Rpt||(41kb)||-|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form No Personal Data||10/07/2020||Applicationformredacted||(241kb)||-|
|Planning Statement||10/07/2020||Supporting Statment||(47kb)||-|
|Supporting Document||10/07/2020||Marketing Report Webbers||(542kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Owner/Occupier||Annexe Varley Farm Prixford Barnstaple Devon EX31 4DX||13/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Varley Cottage Prixford Barnstaple Devon EX31 4DX||13/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Varley Farm Prixford Barnstaple Devon EX31 4DX||13/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Vennbrook Varley Farm Prixford Barnstaple Devon EX31 4DX||13/07/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor F Tucker||Councillor F Tucker||13/07/2020||10/08/2020|
|Marwood Parish Council||Marwood Parish Council||13/07/2020||03/08/2020|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||13/07/2020||03/08/2020|
|Planning Policy Unit||Planning Policy Unit||16/07/2020||06/08/2020|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:email@example.com|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Any Development|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Within Braunton Burrows Zone of Influence|
|No associated appeals|