Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||28 Bicclescombe Park Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8EU|
|Proposal||Replacement of garage with larger garage|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mrs B. Coles|
|Applicant Name||Mr J Richards|
|Agent Name||Victoria Needham|
|Agent Address||17 Park Way Ilfracombe EX34 8ER|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Ilfracombe Town Council||ILFRACOMBE TOWN COUNCIL 44 THE ILFRACOMBE CENTRE HIGH STREET ILFRACOMBE DEVON EX34 9QB||22/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||17 Park Way Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8ER||10/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||27 Bicclescombe Park Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8EU||10/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||29 Bicclescombe Park Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8EU||10/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Highgables St Brannocks Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8EP||10/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Park View Kingsley Avenue Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8EF||10/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||The Nook St Brannocks Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8EP||10/07/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor G Fowler||Councillor G Fowler||10/07/2020||07/08/2020||10/07/2020|
|Councillor N Pearson||Councillor N Pearson||10/07/2020||07/08/2020|
|Ilfracombe Town Council||Ilfracombe Town Council||10/07/2020||31/07/2020||22/07/2020|
|Within Adopted Coast and Estuary Zone|
|Advert Control Area Ilfracombe|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Ilfracombe Development Boundary ST06|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Within Flood Zone 2|
|Within Flood Zone 3|
|Landscape Character is: 7 Main Cities and Towns|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Critical Drainage Area|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Structure or works exceeding 91.4m|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Struture or works exceeding 45.7m|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:Oil & gas exploration/extraction., Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:,Compost:,Water Supply|
|USRN: 27505202 Road Class:Q Ownership: Private|
|USRN: 27504494 Road Class:Q Ownership: Private|
|USRN: 27500488 Road Class:A Ownership: Highway Authority|
|USRN: 27500373 Road Class:R Ownership: Highway Authority|
|No associated appeals|