Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Easterground West Down Ilfracombe North Devon EX34 8NJ|
|Proposal||Conversion of redundant barn to a dwelling together with demolition of adjacent pole barn|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr M. Brown|
|Applicant Name||Mr Peter Crone|
|Agent Name||Mr Lewis Andrews|
|Agent Address||Tree Tops Northdown Road Bideford Devon EX39 3NA|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Graham Parkhouse||received via email||23/07/2020|
|West Down Parish Council||London House West Down Nr. Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8NH||06/08/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Gramps Cottage Higher Aylescott West Down Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8NJ||10/07/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Higher Aylescott West Down Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8NJ||10/07/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Building Control Manager||Building Control Manager||09/07/2020||30/07/2020||10/07/2020|
|Councillor M Wilkinson||Councillor M Wilkinson||09/07/2020||06/08/2020|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||09/07/2020||30/07/2020||21/07/2020|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||09/07/2020||30/07/2020||10/07/2020|
|West Down Parish Council||West Down Parish Council||09/07/2020||30/07/2020||06/08/2020|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|Landscape Character is: 5C Downland|
|Non Mains Drainage Site: 62546|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Any Development|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:Solar schemes with footprint > 0.5ha, all wind turbines.,Minerals/Oil/Gas:Oil & gas exploration/extraction., Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Within Braunton Burrows Zone of Influence|
|No associated appeals|