Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|21/05/2020||Remedial Action Not Required||12/04/2021||N/A||N/A|
|Location Address||The Cottage High Street Combe Martin Ilfracombe Devon EX34 0ED|
|Proposal||High hedge complaint|
|Status||Remedial Action Not Required|
|Application Type||High Hedge Complaint|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr A. Jones|
|Applicant Name||Mrs G Panes|
|Agent Name||Mrs G Panes|
|Agent Address||The Cottage High Street Combe Martin EX34 0ED|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|No associated neighbours|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Combe Martin Parish Council||Combe Martin Parish Council||15/07/2020|
|Advert Control Area Combe Martin|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Landscape Character is: 4C Coastal Slopes and Combes with Settlement|
|Article 4 Area: Combe Martin and Berrynarbor|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Structure or works exceeding 91.4m|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Pipelines, pylons and overhead cables. Any transport proposal including road, rail and by water (excluding routine maintenance). Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:Solar schemes with footprint > 0.5ha, all wind turbines.,Minerals/Oil/Gas:Planning applications for quarries, including: new proposals, Review of Minerals Permissions (ROMP), extensions, variations to conditions etc. Oil & gas exploration/extraction., Rural Non Residential:Large non residential developments outside existing settlements/urban areas where footprint exceeds 1ha.,Residential:Residential development of 50 units or more.,Rural Residential:Any residential development of 50 or more houses outside existing settlements/urban areas.,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >20MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:Any composting proposal with more than 75000 tonnes maximum annual operational throughput. Incl: open windrow composting, in-vessel composting, anaerobic digestion, other waste management.,Water Supply|
|Within Adopted AONB (ST09 & ST14)|
|Within Adopted Coast and Estuary Zone|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Combe Martin Development Boundary ST07|
|Within 100m of Adopted Heritage Coast|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|No associated appeals|