Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||The Old Apple Store Lee Ilfracombe Devon EX34 8LW|
|Proposal||Works to tree in a conservation area: Cyprus (Lawson) remove for safety reasons|
|Application Type||Trees in a Conservation area|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr A. Jones|
|Applicant Name||Kate Shield|
|Agent Name||Terry House|
|Agent Address||3 Bentley Court Bay View Road Woolacombe EX34 7DQ|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Letters of Representation|
|Letters of Representation||21/06/2020||Couling E||(74kb)||-|
|Letters of Representation||23/06/2020||Couling E||(76kb)||-|
|Location Plan||18/05/2020||Location Plan||(130kb)||-|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form||18/05/2020||Application Form Redacted||(209kb)||-|
|Consultation Response||22/07/2020||Ilfracombe TC||(76kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|E couling||OVERCLIFFE MORTEHOE STATION ROAD MORTEHOE WOOLACOMBE DEVON EX34 7EZ||21/06/2020|
|Eric couling||OVERCLIFFE MORTEHOE STATION ROAD MORTEHOE WOOLACOMBE DEVON EX34 7EZ||23/06/2020|
|Ilfracombe Town Council||ILFRACOMBE TOWN COUNCIL 44 THE ILFRACOMBE CENTRE HIGH STREET ILFRACOMBE DEVON EX34 9QB||22/07/2020|
|No associated consultees|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|Conservation Area Adjacent: 22 Lee ;|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Landscape Character is: 4C Coastal Slopes and Combes with Settlement|
|Conservation Area: 22 Lee ;|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Structure or works exceeding 91.4m|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:Oil & gas exploration/extraction., Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within Adopted AONB (ST09 & ST14)|
|Within Adopted Coast and Estuary Zone|
|Within 100m of Adopted Heritage Coast|
|USRN: 27504822 Road Class:Q Ownership: Private|
|USRN: 27505845 Road Class:YFP Ownership: Highway Authority|
|No associated appeals|