Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Springways Muddiford Barnstaple Devon EX31 4ES|
|Proposal||Extensions to dwelling|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mr M. Brown|
|Parish||PILTON WEST, SHIRWELL|
|Ward||MARWOOD, BARNSTAPLE WITH PILTON|
|Applicant Name||Mr Westaway and Miss Conibear|
|Agent Name||Mr Steve Clements|
|Agent Address||Old West Living Farm Lane Past Old Westliving Farm Westleigh EX39 4NL|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Decision Notice||22/06/2020||Decision Notice||(51kb)||-|
|Block Plan Proposed||07/05/2020||Block Plan||(320kb)||NDC002 -|
|Elevations and Floor Existing||07/05/2020||Elevation Floor Roof Existing||(250kb)||103/20/01 -|
|Elevations and Floor Proposed||07/05/2020||Elevation Floor Proposed||(258kb)||103/20/02 -|
|Location Plan||07/05/2020||Location Plan||(399kb)||NDC001 -|
|Documents and Reports|
|Application Form No Personal Data||14/05/2020||App Form redacted||(153kb)||-|
|Wildlife Trigger Report||07/05/2020||Wildlife Checklist||(2259kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Owner/Occupier||Higher Cleave Muddiford Barnstaple Devon EX31 4ES||14/05/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Vehicle Repair Workshop Higher Cleave Muddiford Barnstaple Devon EX31 4ES||14/05/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor F Tucker||Councillor F Tucker||14/05/2020||11/06/2020|
|Councillor I Roome||Councillor I Roome||14/05/2020||11/06/2020|
|Councillor J Orange||Councillor J Orange||14/05/2020||11/06/2020|
|Councillor M Lovering||Councillor M Lovering||14/05/2020||11/06/2020|
|Pilton West Parish Council||Pilton West Parish Council||14/05/2020||04/06/2020|
|Shirwell Parish Council||Shirwell Parish Council||14/05/2020||04/06/2020|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||14/05/2020||04/06/2020|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:email@example.com|
|Landscape Character is: 3H Secluded Valleys|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 45 metres in height.|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Structure or works exceeding 91.4m|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Within Braunton Burrows Zone of Influence|
|Class II Road|
|No associated appeals|