Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Old Gas Works Witheridge Place Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9RA|
|Proposal||Application for a lawful development certificate for existing use of site as Use Class B1 (business), Use Class B2 (general industrial) and Use Class B8 (storage or distribution)|
|Application Type||Certificate of lawful development|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mrs J. Meakins|
|Applicant Name||J V J Properties|
|Agent Name||Planning Partnership Ltd|
|Agent Address||FOR Mr Graham Townsend 48 Gloster Road Barnstaple Devon EX32 9JR|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Decision Notice||12/11/2020||Decision Notice||(521kb)||-|
|Location Plan||27/04/2020||Location Plan||(309kb)||18104/L1 -|
|Documents and Reports|
|Consultation Response||22/09/2020||Ilfracombe TC||(76kb)||-|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|No associated neighbours|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Ilfracombe Town Council||Ilfracombe Town Council||22/09/2020|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:email@example.com|
|Advert Control Area Ilfracombe|
|Land is potentially contaminated, site was used for:Oil, petroleum & gas refining & storage, Is ranked:HIGH, Year:1938|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Land is potentially contaminated, site was used for:Oil, petroleum & gas refining & storage, Is ranked:HIGH, Year:1905|
|Land is potentially contaminated, site was used for:Oil, petroleum & gas refining & storage, Is ranked:HIGH, Year:1989|
|Land is potentially contaminated, site was used for:Oil, petroleum & gas refining & storage, Is ranked:HIGH, Year:1963|
|Critical Drainage Area|
|Within Flood Zone 2|
|Within Flood Zone 3|
|Land is potentially contaminated, site was used for:Oil, petroleum & gas refining & storage, Is ranked:HIGH, Year:1932|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Structure or works exceeding 91.4m|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:Oil & gas exploration/extraction., Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within Surface Water 1 in 1000|
|Within Adopted Coast and Estuary Zone|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Ilfracombe Development Boundary ST06|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|No associated appeals|