Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Bedport Farm Burrington Umberleigh Devon EX37 9LE|
|Proposal||Prior approval for change of use of agricultural building to three smaller and two larger dwellinghouses|
|Application Type||Prior Approval Class Q|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Miss S. May|
|Applicant Name||Mr & Mrs van den Berg|
|Agent Name||Acorus Rural Property Services|
|Agent Address||FAO Mrs Laura Wall Addlepool Business Centre Woodbury Road Clyst St George EXETER Devon EX3 0NR|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Owner/Occupier||Bedport Byre Burrington Umberleigh Devon EX37 9LE||05/05/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Bedport Farmhouse Burrington Umberleigh Devon EX37 9LE||05/05/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|DCC - Development Management Highways||DCC - Development Management Highways||28/05/2020|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||05/06/2020|
|Burrington Parish Council||Burrington Parish Council||05/05/2020||26/05/2020|
|Councillor K Davies||Councillor K Davies||05/05/2020||02/06/2020|
|South Molton Access Group||South Molton Access Group||05/05/2020||26/05/2020|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:,Waste:,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Landscape Character is: 3A Upper Farmed & Wooded Valley Slopes|
|County Highway Development Officer:Mike Newcombe email:email@example.com|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 15 metres in height.|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|No associated appeals|