Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Smallacombe Farm West Anstey South Molton Devon EX36 3PJ|
|Proposal||Replacement of existing dwelling|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mrs D. Butler|
|Applicant Name||Richard Elliott|
|Agent Name||Lucy Back|
|Agent Address||Sworders Rumwell Hall Rumwell Taunton TA4 1EL|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Devon County Council Historic Environment Team||Historic Environment Team Planning, Transportation and Environment Devon County Council AB3 Lucombe House County Hall Topsham Road Exeter EX2 4QD||29/05/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Caravan Smallacombe Farm West Anstey South Molton Devon EX36 3PJ||05/05/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Smallacombe Kennels West Anstey South Molton Devon EX36 3PJ||05/05/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Building Control Manager||Building Control Manager||05/05/2020||26/05/2020|
|Councillor E Ley||Councillor E Ley||05/05/2020||02/06/2020|
|East Anstey Parish Council||East Anstey Parish Council||05/05/2020||26/05/2020|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||05/05/2020||26/05/2020||14/05/2020|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||05/05/2020||26/05/2020||07/05/2020|
|DCC - Historic Environment Team||DCC - Historic Environment Team||24/06/2020||15/07/2020||09/07/2020|
|Historic England||Historic England||24/06/2020||15/07/2020||08/07/2020|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:email@example.com|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|SSSI Impact Risk Consultation Requirement:All planning applications (except householder) outside or extending outside existing settlements/urban areas affecting greenspace, farmland, semi natural habitats or landscape features such as trees, hedges, streams, rural buildings/structures.,Infrastucture:Airports, helipads and other aviation proposals.,Wind/Solar:,Minerals/Oil/Gas:, Rural Non Residential:,Residential:,Rural Residential:,Air Pollution:,Combustion:General combustion processes >50MW energy input. Incl: energy from waste incineration, other incineration, landfill gas generation plant, pyrolysis/gasification, anaerobic digestion, sewage treatment works, other incineration/ combustion.,Waste:Landfill. Incl: inert landfill, non-hazardous landfill, hazardous landfill.,Compost:,Water Supply|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|Landscape Character is: 1F Farmed Lowland Moorland and Culm Grassland|
|No associated appeals|