Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||11 Apsley Villas Highfield Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9LD|
|Proposal||Extension to dwelling|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mrs B. Coles|
|Applicant Name||Mr and Mrs Dan and Rachel Hunter|
|Agent Name||Mr Mark Thomas|
|Agent Address||27 Old Bideford Road Sticklepath Barnstaple EX31 2DE|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|David Griffin||5 HIGHFIELD TERRACE HIGHFIELD ROAD ILFRACOMBE DEVON EX34 9LG||11/05/2020|
|David Griffin||5 HIGHFIELD TERRACE HIGHFIELD ROAD ILFRACOMBE DEVON EX34 9LG||26/05/2020|
|Ian Thomas McKee||SEA VIEW 12 CASTLE TERRACE CASTLE HILL ILFRACOMBE DEVON EX34 9HY||02/06/2020|
|Neil & Sarah Gallagher||Received via email||20/05/2020|
|P & D Holgate||1 Castle Hill Avenue Ilfracombe Devon Ex34 9HU||11/05/2020|
|Vicki fitzgerald||2 CASTLE HILL AVENUE ILFRACOMBE DEVON EX34 9HU||15/05/2020|
|Kathleen Mallett||5 HIGHFIELD TERRACE HIGHFIELD ROAD ILFRACOMBE DEVON EX34 9LG||30/04/2020||07/05/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||10 Apsley Villas Highfield Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9LD||30/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||12 Sea View Castle Terrace Castle Hill Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9HY||30/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||2 Castle Hill Avenue Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9HU||30/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||2 Highfield Terrace Highfield Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9LG||30/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||3 Castle Hill Avenue Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9HU||30/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||3 Highfield Terrace Highfield Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9LG||30/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||4 Highfield Terrace Highfield Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9LG||30/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||4 Highfield Villas Highfield Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9LE||30/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||9 Flat C Longfield Terrace Highfield Road Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9LQ||30/04/2020|
|Peter & Diana Holgate||1 Castle Hill Avenue Ilfracombe Devon EX34 9HU||30/04/2020||11/05/2020|
|Sophie Broome||1 HIGHFIELD TERRACE HIGHFIELD ROAD ILFRACOMBE DEVON EX34 9LG||30/04/2020||15/05/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Councillor D Turton||Councillor D Turton||30/04/2020||28/05/2020|
|Councillor J Campbell||Councillor J Campbell||30/04/2020||28/05/2020|
|Councillor P Crabb||Councillor P Crabb||30/04/2020||28/05/2020|
|Ilfracombe Town Council||Ilfracombe Town Council||30/04/2020||21/05/2020||19/05/2020|
|Within Adopted Coast and Estuary Zone|
|Planning Officer Area: North Team|
|Landscape Character is: 7 Main Cities and Towns|
|County Highway Development Officer:Paul Young email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chivenor Safeguard Zone Consultation Struture or works exceeding 45.7m|
|Advert Control Area Ilfracombe|
|Critical Drainage Area|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Ilfracombe Development Boundary ST06|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|No associated appeals|