Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|Location Address||Danmar Chittlehampton Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PU|
|Proposal||Conversion and extension of outbuilding to form one self-contained residential unit and formation of new access with parking to serve existing property including translocation of hedge (amended description and amended plans)|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Miss S. May|
|Applicant Name||Mr John Palmer|
|Agent Name||Mr Mike Kelly|
|Agent Address||24 Rumsam Gardens Barnstaple Devon EX32 9EY|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|Owner/Occupier||1 Mayflower Close Chittlehampton Umberleigh Devon EX37 9QD||23/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||1 South View Chittlehampton Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PT||23/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||1 Townsend Cottages Chittlehampton Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PU||23/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Greenfields Chittlehampton Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PU||23/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Returned by Royal Mail||23/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Street Record Chittlehampton Devon||23/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||The Annexe Townsend House Chittlehampton Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PU||23/04/2020|
|Owner/Occupier||Townsend House Chittlehampton Umberleigh Devon EX37 9PU||23/04/2020|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||16/10/2020|
|Arboricultural Officer||Arboricultural Officer||23/04/2020||14/05/2020|
|Chittlehampton Parish Council||Chittlehampton Parish Council||23/04/2020||14/05/2020||13/05/2020|
|Councillor R Jenkins||Councillor R Jenkins||23/04/2020||21/05/2020|
|Housing Enabling Officer||Housing Enabling Officer||23/04/2020||14/05/2020||07/05/2020|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||23/04/2020||14/05/2020||30/04/2020|
|Building Control Manager||Building Control Manager||12/05/2020||02/06/2020|
|Environmental Health Manager||Environmental Health Manager||12/05/2020||02/06/2020||21/05/2020|
|Arboricultural Officer||Arboricultural Officer||16/10/2020||30/10/2020|
|Chittlehampton Parish Council||Chittlehampton Parish Council||16/10/2020||30/10/2020||27/10/2020|
|Councillor R Jenkins||Councillor R Jenkins||16/10/2020||30/10/2020|
|Sustainability Officer||Sustainability Officer||16/10/2020||30/10/2020||09/09/2020|
|Advert Control Area Area of Special Advert Control|
|Landscape Character is: 5D Estate Wooded Farmland|
|Planning Officer Area: South Team|
|Burrington Radar Safeguard Area consultation required for: All buildings, structures, erections & works exceeding 45 metres in height.|
|County Highway Development Officer:Matt Collins email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Within adopted Development Boundary: Chittlehampton Development Boundary ST07|
|Within Adopted Unesco Biosphere Transition (ST14)|
|USRN: 27502242 Road Class:C Ownership: Highway Authority|
|Class III Road|
|No associated appeals|