Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|18/05/2017||23/06/2017||FULL PLANNING APPROVAL||03/07/2017||N/A||N/A|
|Location Address||WINCOT, , , , BRAUNTON, DEVON, EX33 1AR|
|Proposal||EXTENSION TO DWELLING TOGETHER WITH RAISED PATIO & GARDEN STORE|
|Status||FULL PLANNING APPROVAL|
|Application Type||Full application|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Applicant Name||MR & MRS LATIMER|
|Agent Name||STEVE MITCHELL BUILDING DESIGN|
|Agent Address||48 CAMBURY COURT, , CHELTENHAM, GL501JX|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|THE OWNER/OCCUPIER||1 HARTLAND VIEW WEST HILL LANE BRAUNTON DEVON EX33 1AR||30/05/2017|
|THE OWNER/OCCUPIER||2 HARTLAND VIEW WEST HILL LANE BRAUNTON DEVON EX33 1AR||30/05/2017|
|THE OWNER/OCCUPIER||BERKELEY COTTAGE BRAUNTON DEVON EX33 1AR||30/05/2017|
|THE OWNER/OCCUPIER||THE RED HOUSE BRAUNTON DEVON EX33 1AR||30/05/2017|
|THE OWNER/OCCUPIER||BEACON HOUSE BRAUNTON DEVON EX33 1AR||30/05/2017|
|THE OWNER/OCCUPIER||WEDGWOOD BRAUNTON DEVON EX33 1AR||30/05/2017|
|THE OWNER/OCCUPIER||BEACON COTTAGE BRAUNTON DEVON EX33 1AR||30/05/2017|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|PARISH / TOWN COUNCIL||PARISH / TOWN COUNCIL||30/05/2017||20/06/2017||13/06/2017|
|DCC - Development Management Highways||DCC - Development Management Highways||29/06/2017|
|Environment Agency||Environment Agency||29/06/2017|
|South West Water||South West Water||29/06/2017|
|Wildlife Trigger List||Wildlife Trigger List||29/06/2017|
|No associated appeals|