Welcome to North Devon Council
Planning Online Status
|25/02/2010||DISCHARGE OF CONDITION APPROVE||09/04/2010||N/A||N/A|
|Location Address||REAR OF MYRTLE HOUSE, THORNE PARK, WEST DOWN, ILFRACOMBE, DEVON, EX34 8NQ|
|Proposal||APPROVAL OF DETAIL IN RESPECT OF DISCHARGE OF CONDITION 2 (PLANTING DETAIL) & CONDITION 3 (SURFACING & DRAINAGE DETAILS) ATTACHED TO PLANNING PERMISSION 39329|
|Status||DISCHARGE OF CONDITION APPROVE|
|Application Type||Discharge of Conditions|
|Expected Decision Level||Delegated|
|Case Officer||Mrs. S. Piper|
|Ward||GEORGEHAM & MORTEHOE|
|Applicant Name||WEST DOWN PARISH COUNCIL|
|Agent Name||MR D LEWIS|
|Agent Address||WEST DOWN PARISH COUNCIL, OSBORNE HOUSE, ILFRACOMBE, EX34 8NG|
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (section 47, 1988 act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Tick here to show you have read and agree with the Copyright Notice.
Document Download Tips
- In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Click here to download.
- To view individual documents click on the on the row.
- To download multiple documents in one go, tick all the boxes relating to the documents you wish to view and click Download selected files button.
- If you wish to download ALL documents place a tick in the box in the header row and click 'Download Selected Files' button.
- Note: some devices such as iPads that use iOS browsers do not have the standard capability to download multiple files as a default function. If you are experiencing difficulties you may need to download a free application to enable you to do this. Go to the AppStore to download a zip file ‘app’.
How to reorder or group rows
- Click on a column heading for the ability to sort the ‘group’ listing in ascending or descending order by using the up/down arrows. This is useful to sort by ‘name/organisation’.
|File||Date||Description||File Size||Drawing/Rev Number|
|Planning Application Documents|
In addition to consultations with the consultee listed, we will publicise the application in accordance with national requirements and our local policy. This publicity usually takes the form of letters to nearby properties, the posting of site notices and/or the placing of a public notice in our local newspapers.
|No associated neighbours|
|Name||Organisation||Sent||Reply Due||Reply Received|
|Arboricultural Officer||Arboricultural Officer||08/03/2010||29/03/2010|
|DCC - Development Management Highways||DCC - Development Management Highways||08/03/2010||29/03/2010||15/03/2010|
|No associated appeals|